Monday, September 14, 2009

*Sigh*.....

It looks like there might be a delay. Indiana was ready to place her with us this week but our agency wants Indiana to do a formal "Interstate Compact Request"....meaning it will be another month or so before we get her and not a couple of days. I am very disappointed because this makes me feel like something will happen and we will never get to bring her home. I know in the long run a couple of months is such a shirt time period...but I hate missing all of these important times in her life. Please, please, keep saying prayers for us! I will be so upset if this placement falls through and we can't adopt her.

4 comments:

Matt and Jenny said...

I'll be praying for a speedy Interstate Compact Request and that your little girl will be home sooner than you think! This must be so hard!

Aunt Diane said...

Well... I suppose waiting a month or so is better than waiting 9 months and no morning sickness... and of course, this gives you more time and less stress to work on the nursery (wow! you are so talented, by the way) but I know these words aren't very comforting when you are disappointed. Still we are praying for you and I hope the delay will be shorter than expected!

Litig8r said...

I am praying for you guys! i hope she gets to come home soon!

Jenn said...

What disappointing news. Keep working on the nursery and hopefully she'll be in your arms before you know it!

Keep the faith.

Jenn